2016-17 State Budget
- 2016-17 Mid-Year Briefing (12/14/2016)
- 2016-17 Budget Recap
- 2016-17 General Fund Financial Statement
- 2016-17 General Fund Printout
- 2016-17 Special Funds Printout
- 2016-17 Education Funding by School District Printout
- 2016-17 Enacted Budget (Senate Bill 1073 Printer’s Number 2009)
- 2016-17 Enacted Line-Item Appropriations (PDF)
- Fiscal Code – House bill 1605
- School Code House bill 1606
- Conference Committee – House bill 1198
2016-17 Proposed Budget (Introduced by Governor Tom Wolf, February 9, 2016)
Harrisburg – July 13, 2016 – Senate Democratic Leader Jay Costa (D-Allegheny) issued the following statement after the Senate approved a revenue package that closes a $1.2 billion hole in the $31.5 billion 2016-17 General Fund budget. The new funding eliminates the...
Harrisburg, July 10, 2016 - Senate Democratic Leader Jay Costa (D-Allegheny) and Senate Democratic Appropriations Chair Vincent J. Hughes (D-Philadelphia/Montgomery) released the following comments in support of Gov. Tom Wolf's announcement that he was allowing the...
June 22, 2016 - State Senate Democratic Whip Anthony H. Williams (D-Philadelphia/Delaware) today said that the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) has been devastated by recurring state budget cuts and that the state spending plan now under consideration...
Harrisburg – Feb. 9, 2016 – Facing an unfinished 2015-16 budget with the need to reconcile a 2016-17 spending plan that has a looming $2 billion deficit, Gov. Tom Wolf was forced to focus his second state budget proposal on education and deficit reduction, according...